If you are unable to travel because of the Coronavirus and bought your currency from us between 01 July and 31 March 2021, we will buy back your currency if you return it to us within 28 days of purchase and subject to the following terms and conditions. The refund may be less than you originally paid, as we will offer you the "buy rate" on the day of return and exchange rates may fluctuate. Please note that there are a small number of currencies which are excluded from the buyback (see below).
- You must have been prevented from travelling as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. We are unable to offer buyback if you have been able to travel and have returned with some or all of your currency.
- We will purchase currency from you at the buy rate on the day we receive your return, subject to paying no more than your original cost of buying the currency.
- As currency values are constantly changing, you may receive less than you originally paid for the currency.
- Please contact us if you would like to know today's buy back rate as an indication of what it might be on the next business day.
- You must have purchased the currency from us between 01 July 2020 and 31 March 2021.
- There is a small range of currencies (see the list at the bottom of this page) that we are unable to buyback due to repatriation restrictions with our wholesalers. If you are in doubt as to whether you can travel to these destinations, we strongly recommend that you do not buy these currencies as you will not be able to return to them to us for buyback.
- You must return all of the currency that you originally purchased from us.
- We cannot accept torn, soiled or counterfeit notes.
- You must return the notes within 28 days of purchasing them.
- You must complete the Buyback Request Form and return with your currency, confirming the details of the bank account associated with your original payment card.
- You will need to send the notes to us at your own cost via fully insured Royal Mail Special Delivery. Instructions are provided on the Buyback Request Form.
- We will screen and count your notes under high resolution video, and any torn, soiled or counterfeit notes will be rejected and excluded from our refund.
- You may collect or make arrangements for us to post back to you any rejected notes.
- We are unable to refund your original delivery charge as this has already been disbursed to Royal Mail.
- Our payment will be made within 14 days to the bank account associated with your payment card.
- Your original order will be updated to reflect the amounts purchased.
Due to repatriation restrictions with our wholesalers, we are unable to buyback the following currencies:
Due to the fact-changing nature of the pandemic this list may change without notice. So to avoid disappointment please check with us before completing a buyback request.